Sunday, February 3, 2008

Garth Concert!!

I'm playing catch up with some blogging - sorry its been so long! More explanation later. Clark and I got to go see Garth Brooks live in concert last weekend at the Staples Center! He is incredible! He did 5 shows in one weekend and we saw the last one. My doctor said it was okay but I sure did think I might be in labor a few times during the concert! We sang our hearts out - we knew every song. He is such an amazing performer. All the proceeds of this concert went to benefit the fire victims of SoCal. See how close we were? The tix were very affordable but sold out so fast. I can't believe I was one of the lucky ones who got tickets. Clark and I won't soon forget this last cool "date" before baby.
Not only did Garth perform, but his lovely wife, Trisha Yearwood, made a special appearance. They sang their duet together and then "Walkaway Joe" with Garth doing back up. They are very sweet together. This concert was so much fun!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg that soooo ROCKS Tam! I would LOVVVVE to see Garth in concert! I'm glad you guys had a great time and good to get an update from you. I left you a message earlier today and was starting to worry that maybe you had the baby already! : )
If you are available during your commute home tomorrow night, give me a ring.. I know we will catch up one of these nights!
Love you xoxo


Dinner with Tracey and Amber