Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Still Nothin'

That's all you need to know - still nothing! I go back to the hospital Thursday for another Non-Stress Test. Yes, folks, Thursday is Valentine's Day. I'm giving up the hope of not having the baby on Valentine's Day. I want him to come whenever, wherever! He can arrive in a box, with a fox, while I'm eating lox. He can wear sox, he can tell me he rox. Yes, I'm silly - delirious with water weight! Pray for us - health, peace and IMMINENCE!

And, if you're in the area, come visit! I've really enjoyed my visitors so far!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you guys! We can't wait to meet baby CAB. We're sad we've missed your baby showers--but from the pics they looked beautiful.
love
Tim and Nov

Welcome! said...

Hey! So sorry I had to miss your shower this weekend. JJ and I were out of town. It looks like you guys have been thorougly showered! I would love to come visit and help out with anything you need! I am off all next week, so whether you have had the baby or not by then, I want to be there for you!!

Welcome! said...

I just read on Kari's blog that you had your baby! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him and wish you many blessings in person!


Dinner with Tracey and Amber