Friday, February 29, 2008

Sweet Boy!

Here are some more pics from Colton's second week of life! Today is February 29th and it is his due date. He is 2 weeks old today. I wanted him born today because leap day is really cool but I'm glad for two things: a) I wasn't pregnant these last two weeks and b) Clark, Colton and I have made it through these first two weeks and I wouldn't want to repeat it! Of course every day with this little guy is wonderful but I'll be honest with you - it's tough! But look at those cheeks! I'm in love.
I'm trying to get a picture of his face up close but it is hard to do with squirmy mcsquirmy and because his eyes close when the light flashes. Poor guy, he'll probably have to wear trifocles at 20 because I'm taking so many pictures.
This sort of doesn't look like him. Funny that I can say that about a baby. But he was trying out his bouncy seat. He's not sure he likes it yet but we'll keep trying!
A rare picture of the two of us because I usually am the photographer. Two weeks ago I would not have believed that I would allow this photo to be put on my blog in public! I guess someday I'll be able to do my hair and make up again. I love it when Colt is burping and he lifts his cute face up to look at mine. Oh, I could just eat him up! (But I won't).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kari and Randy Adopt said...

It was so great to hear Colton's little voice Saturday night! When he gets more active with his feet he's gonna love that bouncy seat.

Kari and I are so happy that the three of you have each other. You have survived a lot in two weeks, it's true!


Dinner with Tracey and Amber