Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Not quite yet

I figured I should update everyone about my doctor's appointment yesterday. He was concerned about the swelling and weight gain (water again) and my blood pressure was up. He sent me to do some labwork and said if it came back abnormally he would induce me last night. They were normal! So now I have to go back Thursday morning and he'll check me again. With my blood pressure rising there is no telling what will happen!
Again, you all know this up in the air business is killing me! I just want to plan things out...but the Lord is teaching me patience and trust. Two good things to learn as I enter into the world of motherhood! So I'm going to sit and grudgingly learn these lessons while my feet continue to swell :)

Clark on the other hand, is very excited! He is not afraid at all. He ran around yesterday telling his coworkers he might be a dad in a few hours. He is so cute, I love it! I'm glad one of us is not freaked out of their mind. I'm not afraid of the labor, just the parenthood part.

But we will definitely let you all know when the time comes!! Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hey, Clark & Tami - We are so excited for you! The time is near!! We'll be praying for good judgement on the doc's behalf when you see him next. Hang in there. We love you 3 and really wish we could be near to celebrate CAB's arrival! Please post LOTS of pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tam! I'm thinkin about you, Clark & baby CAB a lot and praying that everything goes smoothly!

Hopefully you received my voice messages so you know I'm thinking positive thoughts & I'm ecstatic for you guys! If you are feeling up to it, call me anytime! I'm assuming you have started mat leave from work??
Remember to take care of yourself and take it easy girlfriend!
I love you & I'm here for you anytime! xoxo

Oh, and email me those photos from the baby shower when you have some time : )


Dinner with Tracey and Amber