Monday, March 10, 2008

Second Blog of the Day!

For some reason I can't post more than 3-4 pics in one blog - yeah, it really bugs! Anyway, here is a good pic of those chubby cheeks I talked about last blog. I kinda bit his cheek because it is so cute. Don't report me, I just gummed it softly! But I couldn't help myself - could you resist if you were around them all day?
He often sleeps like this - his ultrasound pictures were very similar. Guess this is his comfort-sleeping pose.
Just too cute - I took this picture about 5 minutes ago! You can't see it, but his shirt says "Hug Me". I think I will go do that!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kari and Randy Adopt said...

With his hands up near his head (red shirt), it looks like he's trying to plug his ears. But I know he loves Mommy and Daddy, so he wouldn't be trying to plug his ears from you two. Who would bother him so much that he would have to plug his ears like that? I'm guessing it's someone who's name starts with "R" and ends with "yan Seacrest". Heh heh.

But seriously, these are great photos. Thanks for keeping us updated so we can watch him grow and change every day!

-Randy

Anonymous said...

Colton may be tiny, but he looks so much older. Just like a little, mature guy. I am so thankful to the Lord that he is gaining weight. Everyone is praying. I can't wait to see a picture of Colton with Jackson, his new friend. I thankful that Sue had their Jackson and everything is going well. Love you, Mother


Dinner with Tracey and Amber