Monday, March 10, 2008

Me Again!

My days are filled with Colton! He's growing up - I can't believe he is 3 weeks already! He's actually 3 1/2 weeks today. I think he is getting chubbier, certainly his fingers are chubbier. These are things only parents notice I'm sure! He is becoming more aware, staring around and taking it all in. This picture is a good example of this!
Colton was so sweet sleeping in his Nana's arms. His cheeks are getting bigger too!
Just the two of us...ALL DAY LOOOOONNGGG! I love my son but I miss interaction with grown ups - basically anyone who talks.
Okay, so football season is over but we had to put this onesie on him before he outgrows it. He and Clark just hung out instead of watching the game. They were still really cute though!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


Dinner with Tracey and Amber