Thursday, March 13, 2008

My boys

Clark is an amazing father. I have been so impressed by his love and care for Colton and for me. He genuinely wants to be home to help with Colton and he misses him when he is away. Clark doesn't shy from changing diapers, cleaning the kitchen, rocking the baby or anything that needs to be done. Also, Clark reads to him every night! Yes, it is pretty adorable. In fact, Clark started reading to Colton while we were still in the hospital. Clark is also just shamelessly loving of his son which I adore. I'm so blessed that the Lord brought us together. Clark is a great husband and an incredible father. Colton has a good example of a man to look up to.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bankhead Blog said...

Tami,

I officially think Clark procreated your son by himself...this picture confirms it. :) He is a spitting image of Clark...so cute!!!

Kari and Randy Adopt said...

I love a story that Jan Hughes retells about "spitting image." In short, it seems that the phrase is a shortened version of "spirit and image."

Well, I stopped in to say I got caught up on all the wonderful Colton pics. What a wonderfully adorable baby!

Anonymous said...

Can we say.... like FATHER like SON??! Wow, Colt looks sooo much like his daddy! : )
I love these photos & your blogs, Tam. It makes me feel like I'm a part of this "new mommyhood" journey with you! I definitely want to come visit you guys soon.

Love you lots!
Beck : )

April Spicer said...

Oh my goodness. What an absolutely adorable pic. He is so precious Tammy. I just love all your enthusiasm through these posts. Your Clark sounds a lot like my Brian. :) I thank the Lord that he brought you two together and that you get to share in this wonderful adventure of parenthood together!


Dinner with Tracey and Amber