Thursday, March 6, 2008

My days with Colt

I'm usually the photographer so I don't have many pics of me and Colton but here is one that I made Clark take! He's such a cute bundle!
This is a great pic of his beautiful blue eyes (or as my niece, Alicia, says Beautiful Smokey Blue Gray Eyes). It will be interesting to see what color his eyes end up being. I never would have dreamed my son would even be born with blue eyes and such light hair! Did I have anything to do with making this kid?
Oh my goodness, I had to take a picture. Every day I pick out his little outfit, it is one of my favorite things to do. This outfit is courtesy of his Teta Katy (fyi Teta is Auntie in Croatian). These jeans are so huge on him though! Doesn't he look like an old man? Shortly after this picture, we nixed the jeans and went for a more casual look :) But it was very fun to try them on - sort of like my own personal dress up doll. Poor kid!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

April Spicer said...

He is SUCH A NUGGET! Oh my goodness. I love him. I want to kiss and cuddle with him so bad. His cheeks are so cute. So who does he look like???? I'm so happy for you guys! You seem like you are doing AWESOME with motherhood.

Anonymous said...

omg i soooo see a lot of CLARK in him!! lol wow, blue eyes, that's crazy! does Clark have blue eyes?? it sounds like you are lovin motherhood as i suspected you would! : )
i can't wait to meet this cute lil guy, he is just soooo ADORABLE! i would have to hold him for hours : )

xoxo love you

Rich and Sherry said...

Tami,

Does Colton like Björk too?

:-)

Rich

Tracey Clem said...

Tam...SO CUTE!!! You two look so cozy together.

We 3 are watching American Idol this season too...Cameron likes David Archuleta, too, as well as Brooke and Carly.

So great to talk to you tonight, my friend.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet Colton! We miss seeing you guys.
love
tim and novita


Dinner with Tracey and Amber