Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Rich and Sherry's Wedding

Last weekend, Clark and I attended the wedding of my dear friend, Rich, from college. He married a lovely woman, Sherry, and it is clear that they are perfect for each other! Both are fun and fun-loving, Christlike and intelligent. What a great combination! This picture is one of my dearest friends, Katy, who attended the wedding also. She is always great comic relief when at anything formal! For those of you who know her - doesn't she look great? She's a wonderful friend!

This next picture is Clark and I with college friends, Mike and Shauna. They flew in all the way fro Pittsburgh for Rich's wedding! While we were there, all three of their kids caught the flu but did they panic and go home? No! They stayed and let grandma and grandpa deal with it :) Great tactic! Mike and Shauna are wonderful Heidelberg friends.

This last picture is with Rich and Sherry - the new happy couple! They are off to Hawaii for their honeymoon but hopefully we'll see more of them when they get back. It was good to see some Pepperdine people that we haven't seen for awhile.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tracey Clem said...

Hey Tam...

Thanks for posting these pics from the wedding! I don't think I've seen Mike and Shauna since college...3 kids!! Wowzers.

And Katy looks fantastic!! I completely didn't recognize her until I read your post through the second time. I thought she was a hot friend of yours from TO! :) Next time you talk to her, give her our love!

Kevin is very jealous about 4th of July at Dodger Stadium. We were with friends in New Jersey where it was 50 degrees and pouring rain. Rather miserable. Oh well...there's always next year.

Hope you're having a wonderful summer!

Love you!!
T


Dinner with Tracey and Amber