Friday, July 13, 2007

More Birthday!

My co-workers celebrated my birthday in style too! In court, my court reporter, Elsa, and court partners, Ezra and Mike, brought in cupcakes. Another court partner, Etty, brought me delicious pastries. My court clerk, Patty, brought me flowers and candy. Another attorney brought me a card with a little gift. Then my office mate, Sheila, organized a lunch and cake. She "made me" wear a tiara and everyone sang to me! Another wonderful blessing in my life - a great job and incredible co-workers and supervisors! From left to right: Ezra, Etty, Alex, Sheila & Mike. And yes, Mike does have a girlfriend, I know you're wondering!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi, Tami - Happy (belated) birthday!! Looks like you were showered with love for your 30th! Wish we could have been there to celebrate - and eat cupcakes - and watch Friends!
love, holly & luke

Tracey Clem said...

Happy 30th Tam! What a great way to celebrate the big 3-0! I hit it a year ago, and it's not all that bad! Though, my brother tells me that when I turn 31 I go from being "30" to being "in my 30's"...hmm, enjoy just being "30" while you can! :)

Love you girl!!


Dinner with Tracey and Amber