Friday, July 13, 2007

Visit with friends

I try not to put kids' pictures on my blog but I figure kids without faces is okay! Earlier this month, Clark and I traveled to San Diego to visit with our friends Sue and Todd. Our friends Brian and Heather (now Colorado-ans) were visiting with their adorable son and daughter. This is the 8 of us at Coldstone Creamery - a big hit! Heather is in the middle and Sue is holding the baby.
This is Brian aka B-Smooth back in the day. I met Brian before Heather and then had the privilege of watching this incredible couple meet, set up their first date and quickly (very quickly) fall in love! It's hard to believe that was years and two kids ago. We miss them so much!
This is just plain cute and I had to include it! She is so tiny!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


Dinner with Tracey and Amber