Friday, July 13, 2007

My 30th Birthday!

These are friends who were at my party - Nicki and Nathan. She cuts some great hair and is one of the two girls I pray with every week. An amazing and Godly woman! Nathan's a great guy too and his dad actually teaches with Clark - isn't it a small world!
This is Renee and Kim - they teach with Clark but they are MY friends! I love these women and I am so bummed that Clark will be leaving the 4th grade team he has taught with for the last 5 years and going to 3rd grade. But luckily we will still have Friday night dinners at Kim's house :)
This is my cupcake tower! For those who don't know: I LOVE CUPCAKES! Sam and Jenny are behind it - they are dear friends from college, church and now our neighbors too!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kari and Randy Adopt said...

It was a great surprise party. Thanks for inviting us. We love spending time with you and Clark. :-)
-Kari


Dinner with Tracey and Amber