Friday, July 13, 2007

My Surprise Party!

For my 30th Birthday (July 12th for any of you who may want to celebrate next year!) :) Clark threw me a surprise "Friends" themed party. When I say "Friends", I'm talking Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Joey and Phoebe. Some might call me obsessed, I just think I appreciate the finer things in life! So we ate meatball sub sandwiches in honor of Joey & Neslay Tollooose cookies for Phoebe. We watched "The One Where They All Turn 30" - very fitting! And at the end of the night we played Friends Scene It - it doesn't matter who won, we just enjoyed the game... :) This picture is Angie, me and Kari. Friends from church and life. Both are expecting little ones this fall/summer! Angie is due in August and Kari is due in October (she is adopting). We are so excited for them and they are both, along with their husbands, so supportive of Clark and I.
These are our neighbors - Dixie and Tim! Dixie is cuddling with my niece's dog, Roxie. We are dogsitting for 3 weeks. Um, dogs are a lot of work!
Me and Clark - I'm so blessed that my husband is so thoughtful to throw me a surprise party. He had a bit of help from my friend, Jen, but she tells me he did most of it on his own! I was completely surprised and I really had fun! What a guy!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

BeckySD said...

Happy Birthday Tam! It sounds like you had a great day! = )

I'm glad we got to chat today, miss you lots!

BeckySD said...

by the way... I couldn't recover my PW from my blog you had saved, so i think this is an even more outdated blog name i had from wayyy back when! If i can figure out the link to my yahoo blog, i will send it to you. Have a great wknd and hope me, you & Katy can get together soon = )

Welcome! said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! What a special day you had! Let's chat soon!

Kari and Randy Adopt said...

Clark does throw a mean surprise party! It was fun to celebrate with you.


Dinner with Tracey and Amber