Thursday, May 22, 2008

Look at this Face!

Here are some new pics of Colton. He is about 12 weeks in these.
Laughing with Grandpa Stan in the morning - he's definitely a morning baby. Too bad he has two nightowl parents!
Colton and his best bud, Jackson. They don't really know each other exists yet but they will soon!
Colton haha again. This picture is a good one to show how tiny he is. He's like the tiniest man ever! You should see how funny it looks when he "stands" on our lap. Hopefully we'll get a pic of that soon.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bankhead Blog said...

Tam,

Super cute photos of Colton...what a sweet little guy. I got your VM from earlier...we were watching a movie. We should chat soon...I want to hear how things are going. Colton looks great...can't wait for the boys to get together again soon. Love ya, sue

Kari and Randy Adopt said...

Thanks for updated pics! He's so cute; I love that smile! -Kari

Anonymous said...

Tam! I'm behind on blogs and I'm sooo sorry that I didn't know these updates about little cutie Colt. I just read your last few blogs and I'm praying for you guys! I love those new photos! : )

I'm sure it's really hard going back to work, especially with such a long commute and I pray you will find something where you can work out of the home or at least a closer distance.
I can't wait for us to chat soon and catch up! LOVE YOU!


Dinner with Tracey and Amber