Saturday, June 7, 2008

Colton 3 Months Old

Colton is almost four months old! In some ways it has flown by but in others it seems like it has been years! This picture is our little family of three at Clark's Open House for his third grade class. He did a wonderful job and the walls were decorated amazingly.
Me and Colton just hanging out.
This picture reminds me of that old Lily Tomlin skit where she sat in the big chair and acted like a little girl. I used to imitate her when I was a kid. Here is Colton sitting in the big LazEBoy chair that we usually rock him at night. Why is that giraffe looking at him like that?
This picture shows how much weight he is gaining! He just had a bunch of formula and he is goofy and full. What a cutie! I just want to eat him up!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tracey Clem said...

Tam, that last picture totally looks like Clark! What an adorable little guy...and so happy!!

I completely know what you mean...the shortest and longest 4 months of your life, huh?

You guys look so happy...and you look fantatic!

Love you 3!

Anonymous said...

Colton's a little cutie, Jackson misses his buddy. Nice job with the open house Clark.

Don't ever change, and KIT over the summer,
Todd

April Spicer said...

He really is soooooooooooo cute. OH! I just want to hold him and kiss him. I'm so glad you guys are all doing wonderful.


Dinner with Tracey and Amber