Monday, May 12, 2008

Grandpa visits

Last week my dad and stepmom came to visit and meet Colton. This was their first time meeting him although my dad called almost every day to see how his grandson was doing. This first picture is Colton and Grandpa laughing together. My dad came over every morning to hold Colton while I got ready for the day. During this time I would hear them both cracking up together! Colton loves his grandpa very much!
We all went shopping (window shopping) - Colton's first trip to Rodeo Drive! While my stepmom and I checked out the shops, the boys hung out outside. They are so sweet together, it was hard to see dad and Beth leave.
Grandma Beth and Colton on Rodeo Drive!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww very sweet photo of Colt the man & Grandpa! I can't wait to meet this cute lil guy.
When are you guys heading down to SD again?

Love you : )


Dinner with Tracey and Amber