Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Help Me Out!!!

Today was my first day back at work. I did pretty well, I only cried 4 or 5 times. Although I knew Colton was good and safe with Bree, I missed him so much! Then I began to wonder if it was all about me and he was just dandy without me. But then she told me he didn't sleep all day. As soon as I held him he crashed out. Currently he has been sleeping for over 2 hours - this is NOT normal for my son. He is not a big sleeper b/c of his breathing so he obviously needed to sleep! See this face in the picture? He's so happy to have his diaper changed in the trunk of my car - he LOVES the trunk! How can I leave that face - especially since I have to drive so far! I drove about 85 mph on the way home just to see him and it still took me 45 minutes (a record!) So I'm asking for EVERYONE'S help. Please keep your eyes open for any jobs that will allow me to earn a living while working from home. Please join me in praying for this opportunity. (OR you can pray that we win the lottery and that should take care of it!) For all you mom-friends of mine who haven't yet returned to work - it will be okay but its hard. For all my mom-friends who get to be home with your kids - I applaud you for the tough job you do but I'm jealous! God has truly blessed you and I'm praying for the same blessings. Thanks everyone!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Tami! I am praying for you - that God will provide you with a wonderful work opportunity that is closer to home and that allows you to spend more time with your sweet little man. Loved seeing you at Pep! Keep in touch!

Kari and Randy Adopt said...

Praying, praying, praying. God must have a plan; I just wish he'd hurry up and present it to you! :-)


Dinner with Tracey and Amber