Friday, April 4, 2008

My 7 week old newborn

So...I have decided that I have a 7 week old newborn. After all, he is the size of many newborns. He isn't sleeping through the night at all and often wants to eat every 2-2.5 hours like a newborn. We don't have any kind of schedule and when people ask "what kind of baby is he?" "is he a good baby?" or "does he sleep through the night?" I really have no good answer. In many ways I feel like I still don't know him that well. This is probably because we have changed his food like a million times and the poor guy can't get on a good schedule. Yes, poor mommy and daddy too. Today, for instance, I was not able to eat, pump, take a shower or brush my teeth until about 1pm. The shower actually didn't come until about 4pm. I'm very tired but I'm glad it is the weekend! Of course, I look at this face and I can't be too unhappy - he is so cute!
These onesies were made by - guess who - my niece, Alicia. Colton is wearing them proudly and seems to agree with what they say!
I'm sure my sister slyly had Alicia make this one! There were others too "If you think I'm cute, you should see my dad" "future surf stud", etc. They were very cute and something to treasure! Thanks, Alicia!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


Dinner with Tracey and Amber