Monday, June 16, 2008

4 Months

Colton was four months old on Father's Day! Here are some new pictures of him. I'll post the Father's Day pics later this week.
He has started grabbing his clothes a lot - not sure why but I think it shows good fine motor skills....
Colton went to work with me a couple of times this month. Here he is reviewing a file. He is very smart! He was the hit of the office.
Pig in a blanket? No...baby in a blanket!
Cool Colton wearing his sunglasses with his friend, Nancy (she teaches with Clark and is a great friend to all of us)!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is just toooo cute! : ) I can't believe how much he looks like Clark! Can't wait to meet him one of these days, but I hear ya on the gas prices...
I'm glad things went well when he went to work with you. I miss you Tam!

Love you
Beck


Dinner with Tracey and Amber