Friday, August 24, 2007

Baby Barnett #1

We are pregnant! After a year and a half or so of loss, fertility treatments and a desire to have a child, we are expecting! This is Baby Barnett #1 just hanging out sucking a thumb. So far, this pregnancy has been full of very bad morning sickness. I seem to be a little better now as we come out of the first trimester. Praise God for our little blessing!
Do you see, um, a male part? The doctor thinks he sees a male part. Clark is ecstatic. I am quite nervous and will be doing a lot of praying for the next 6 months! I will love this kid regardless but I grew up with two sisters and a mom. I will have to learn how to relate to a boy...Any suggestions? We'll keep you posted on any new developments. Thank you to everyone who has been praying and supporting us throughout this journey. We love you and we can't wait for you to meet Baby B.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Welcome! said...

Tami, we are so happy for you! Despite your nausea and sickness, this is such a blessing and an answered prayer!!! Congratulations, but I don't have any advice for boys. I am one of three girls. Sorry!

Much love for the THREE of you!
Amber

capnwatsisname said...

Hooray! He looks just like you guys. Don't worry. Bringing up boys is easy as pie. In fact, in the last few years, I"ve raised twice as many boys as I"ve made pies. We're thankful and prayerful.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Clark and Tami, Congratulations!

Meagan said...

Congrats!!! Don't worry - boys are great and easier (people tell me that all the time and so far it has been true)! I love being a boy mommy and you will too - God will provide you with everything you need. We'll be praying for all three of you.

Travis, Meagan and Noah

April Spicer said...

Hey there. Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you three. :) And listen, I grew up with only 2 sisters too and had no desire to have a boy. But after 2 of them, they are seriously the cutest things ever! Your relationship with them will be priceless and very different from anything you've ever experienced. And as Meagan says, I constantly here that boys are easier. Now I find myself not wanting a girl ever! :) You will do great and love every minute. We're praying for you!


Dinner with Tracey and Amber