Saturday, April 21, 2007

Yosemite!

So this was my first trip to Yosemite! My friend, Amber, who grew up right there will be appalled to know that until last weekend, I still had not been in Yosemite! It was gorgeous and the perfect time of year to go because the waterfalls were flowing and the weather was nice. Clark and I camped in our tent which was really fun - if you know me well you might be surprised to know that I love to camp. But...I don't love to hike. I have to admit, hiking is not my forte. Well, I like the places we hike TO but I don't like the getting there part. Unlike my dear husband, Clark, who loves the journey. I wish I did but I don't - I'm glad he married me anyway!
Me and Clark resting when we reached the top of Vernal Falls. My body hurt so bad and a squirrel tried to steal my lunch right out of my hand! Stop feeding them, people! A girl's gotta eat.
He's just so cute!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tracey Clem said...

Tam! Those pics are great...and you guys both look great! :)

I got your message, and am so sorry I missed you! I'll try and give you a shout tonight...maybe catch you as you're driving home. We can talk about what we're up to! :)

Love you girl!
T

Welcome! said...

I am so glad that you made it to Yosemite! My heart broke when I read you had never been! I feel like I failed you as a friend. :) Thanks to Clark for remedying my shortcoming! Great photos!

Tracey Clem said...

Okay, dear...have you really done nothing since April 21?!? Come on! Memorial Day weekend HAD to provide something that was blog-worthy!

Hey, April used to heckle me all the time for not posting...now I get to pass it along! :)

Love you,
Trace

Kari and Randy Adopt said...

Yosemite is one of my favorite places in the world! I'm glad you went and had such a good time.

-Randy


Dinner with Tracey and Amber