Friday, March 9, 2007

Jury Duty

Possibly the most boring thing I have ever done. I was there ALL day and I didn't even get called into a courtroom. I would really love to be on a jury - it's always been a dream, really - but I could do without the jury duty part altogether. Luckily I have a friend who is a deputy DA and we had lunch. Not sure we were supposed to but since I was not selected (nor would I have been probably) we figured it was okay. Plus it was the only bright spot in my day. Oh, actually, I really enjoyed Clark's happy hour with his co-workers also. Boy, those teachers can really party - they always like to have fun! I wonder if Mrs. Matt and Mrs. Brookings used to go out drinkin' after work...well, they had me in class so probably!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aw, I can't believe it's been a week already since I was drinking with Clark's co-teachers!

Welcome! said...

Teachers are totally fun! Quite possibly the most fun! We have a lot of stresses to release at the end of each week. Glad you got to experience of quality "happy hour teahcer fun"!

Tracey Clem said...

Good thing teachers can go out drinking after work. Otherwise they might beat the children. Deservingly, I might add.

Do you really think you would ever be selected for a jury? Being an lawyer seems to me like a "get out of jail free" card...so to speak.


Dinner with Tracey and Amber